Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summertime Loving

I have become so settled in this life and it's rhythms, but now it's summertime and everything has changed.
Last year at this time Hubs and I were both working full time and we were unable to get her to and fro, and she wasn't able to participate in all of the really amazing activities that go on here. So, this time around we promised everything.... sailing, SeaCamp, theatre camp, Pigeon Key camp, extra swim practices and family visits.
It's all been a whole lot overwhelming, but she is having an super fun summer.
Mission Accomplished! 
We have also been able to go faster and further in the water thanks to Hub's boat project turned family boat.
Aaannnnd, I went back to school for nutrition.
It had been on my mind for a long time and life allows it now. Between taxiing Coco around, teaching classes 3 days a week, homeschool and picking up a shift at a restaurant~ I am now working may way to becoming a certified health coach.  Yay! Be prepared for a whole lot of health and wellness coming your way. :)

This Summer is (and has been) a whirlwind and I am secretly looking forward to the steadiness of school days starting in the fall.  But for now letting my kiddo stand out front and live the dream while I study between pick-ups and drop-offs is pretty fantastic. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...